25.11.09

starting off on some things, but clearly not others...

when i got in to work this morning, knowing it would be pretty quiet around daniel hall today, there were two things on my "to do" list: (1) grade compositions (2) lesson plans for the rest of the semester.  and here i am now...writing my first post...
so, procrastination issues aside, i'm starting off on my blog journey, and almost too embarrassed to do so, since that means i haven't had a blog before this.  but thanks to super susan's inspiration, here goes!!!!
but, oh, well, we're working with what we've got today...

1 comment:

  1. U R ROCK'N'!!! I love the profile pic and Hammy is so fun! is miss kf like "miss kitty fantastico" on Buffy? and most importantly - no shame in breaking your blog cherry only recently - I think you and blogging were made for each other; you will have no trouble making up for lost time! btw nice idea of the quotes in the sidebar... hmmm... where have I seen that before?? :) tee hee - oh I know: imitation is the most sincere form of flattery... kee.

    ReplyDelete