13.7.11

some little lovelies...

the second summer semester is already moving too fast to even imagine posting a full paragraph, but here are some of my favorite things from the last several days...



the quinoa, baby spinach, baby portobello mushroom, broccoli, and sauteed tofu mix that has made me happy for the last 3 days at lunch...


one of my favorite ingredients, french grey sea salt. it just sounds sophisticated!


one of my favorite pictures of mollipops in one of my favorite frames...


the headband i bought while shopping with a dear friend on saturday because it reminds me of my sophie's glamorous collar...


a wonderful antiqued glass vase with some bright green flowers...right next to my bathroom sink ...


the tiny porcelain bird i found at the brocante in brussels...with the base of my grandmother's bathroom mirror in the background...


my antique locker basket with collected corks and some funky flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment