3.1.12

Monaco, Day 4

The word for heating pad is "un coussin chauffant". I know this because Jerry's kidney stones are back this morning, and in trying to figure out the best course of action, I had several interesting conversations with employees at various stores. Apparently they are not very common in Monte Carlo, or at least in Fontvieille.

Right now, sedatives and cranberry juice seem to be the thing, but I'm fairly sure we'll end up needing to call a doctor in.

That being said...nothing interesting to post today except that it is extremely HOT here. I sat out on the porch of the hotel for a little while but had to come in because it was too much for me!

I am hoping that Jerry will feel better after some good rest--I hate to see him feeling so badly.

1 comment:

  1. I hope things are better - one way or another. Sending many stone-dissolving vibes :)

    ReplyDelete